Friday, February 17, 2012

Arthuritis Comfort Kitchen Hand Tools


"OXO was founded by Sam Farber, an entrepreneur in the housewares industry. Noticing that his wife Betsey was having difficulty gripping ordinary kitchen tools due to a slight case of arthritis in her hands, he saw an opportunity to create more comfortable cooking tools that would benefit all users. After years of research, the first group of 15 OXO Good Grips kitchen tools was introduced to the U.S. market in 1990."

I sincerely love Oxo Good Grips products for the most part.  I have arthritis in my hands and have had it for many years.  The soft rubber handles feel so comfy and non-slip in my hands I have to love most of their products for this reason alone.  But let me tell you about my favorite Oxo Good Grips products I have not mentioned in other posts.

Salad Dryer

Strainers and Colanders

Bottle and Scrub Brushes

Whisks

Rubber Spatulas

Jar Opener

Key Can Opener

Meat Pounder

Peelers

Basting and Pastry Brushes

Ruler

Can Opener

Grater

Tongs

Masher

Dishers

Citrus Reamer

Vegetable Brush

Garlic Press

Bench Scraper

Measuring Cups


Measuring Spoons







No comments:

Post a Comment