Monday, December 31, 2012

DAZZLING JEWELRY, ON A BUDGET


Scout every pawn shop you can find, and take advantage of the bargains to be had in these men's gold jewelry!


Did you know that a gemstone men's tie clasp makes a wonderful scarf holder?  Or they can easily clip to a dress or a shirt to dress them up with style.












I found that a gold and diamond scarf clip like this one, can make styling and draping your silk scarves a breeze.  They hold the scarf securely and add a touch of class.  Scarf clips can be real useful for doubling or shortning long necklaces.  With a large enough jump ring, they can even be used as pendant holders.



Men's cufflinks can look smashing on a woman also.



And as I get older, I adore men's watches!  I can see them so much better, and they can be as dressy as you would like.

1 comment:

  1. where can I find the above diamond scar clip? Please help.

    ReplyDelete