Sunday, September 2, 2012

All Aboard the Viking Express!

 
 

I have ignored my Viking 6030 sewing machine for a long time.  Now that I have gotten back into sewing, it is time to re-evaluate this lovely old machine.  After all, besides a good straight stitch, it is one of my mechanical mechines that does embrodiery stitches with cams. 

My Viking came with stitching cams that have 4 patterns to each cam.  They are labeled A, B, C, & D. 



I recently found a few more of these fairly rare cams sets on Ebay --  B, D, C, E, F, G, H, & I.  So, I set out to bag me a set. 

 
 
I am going to have it serviced right away, because my Viking is going to be my "go to" sewing machine for most tasks I think.  Or maybe it will be my Elna 33C Special, or my mother's Nelco J A-38?  I love having choices......

No comments:

Post a Comment