Saturday, February 11, 2012

All that Glitters

It ain't gold, its CHROME!

Yes, I love chrome.........You can tell by looking at my two Kitchenaid model G mixers  and my model 4-C mixer. 





I also love my parent's 70's vintage toaster. 



My mother's 1940s waffle maker also shines.



The two manual citrus juicers I have.




Then, there are my Vita Mix blenders I spoke about before.



And I am sure you will remember my Faberware Turbo Convection Oven.


And you know I dearly love my shiny Vollrath stainless steel large stockpots, double boilers, and basins.



 

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Great stuff! Would you be interesting in helping out with a museum exhibition? I'm working on one and your chrome Model G fits perfectly! Email me at asmr@columbus.rr.com if you are interested! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Thanks...
    visit website

    ReplyDelete