Thursday, February 23, 2012

Garden Decorating Ideas



On my tiny back porch I have a white wicker storage bench seat and two white wicker rockers.  The bench looks a little bit like this -- I will post a photo of the real thing later.  I made yellow vinyl cushions and red tweed upholstered  rocker cushions.



And the two wicker rockers look a little like this one.





A small china floral bird bath pedestal table serves the rockers. 

I put up white plastic trellises to create shade and planted climbing roses on them.




Against the house, near the vegetable garden beds and water hoses, I placed two vintage rustic wood benches.  I keep a couple of large wash basins on top to provide a jerry rigged "outdoor sink".  This is where I wash vegetables from the garden.  Underneath the benches I store the yellow cat litter buckets I use for gardening. 






On the lawn when I am entertaining is two sets of bistro tables and chairs. 




No comments:

Post a Comment